Wooded acreage in Hudson School District
If you were to place a pin on the ideal spot of where the new Stillwater Bridge connects a private & quiet residential development to the metro, it would go right here. Orchards of St. Croix is essentially the closest wooded acreage available. Mature hardwoods provide a gorgeous backdrop, and the rolling topography adds beauty and privacy, with elevations that welcome new homes and enjoyment. Mingle in the picnic/pavilion area, stroll down the walking paths, and enjoy the apple trees in the planted orchard area.
- 21 home sites
- 3+ Acre Lots
- Natural Gas
- Private Well
- High Speed Internet
- Architecture Review
- Covenant Protected
- Close & convenient to new bridge access
- Quiet & private – buffered with trees & space
- Pleasantly rolling topography
- Mature hardwoods
- Ponds, wetlands, and wildlife
- Exclusive Builder – Hartman Homes
- Hudson Schools – including nearby Houlton Elementary
- Covenant protected values of approximately $750k and up
- Architectural Review
Home Site Details
- LOT 8 | $199,900 | Heavily wooded look-out, access to pond, secluded building site in mature hardwoods. (RESERVED)
- LOT 11 | $159,900 | Open look-out or walk-out with scattered junipers and smaller wetlands. Nice elevated building site.
- LOT 13 | $189,900 | Wooded look-out or possibly walk-out, with several wetland views. End of cul-de-sac. (RESERVED)
- LOT 14 | $169,900 | Open walk-out. Expansive prairie views & wetland view. Next to orchard and pavilion.
- LOT 15 | $179,900 | Partially open walk-out. Old cedars, oaks, and existing well (original farmhouse site). (RESERVED)
- LOT 16 | $169,900 | Sunny, open look-out. Elevated building site with wetland & prairie views.
- LOT 20 | $189,900 | Heavily wooded, walk-out. Across from park area/pavilion. (RESERVED)
- LOT 21 | $189,900 | Heavily wooded look-out, possibly walk-out, with views to wetland in side yard.