Now open! Call for reservations or a tour!
If you were to place a pin on the ideal spot of where the new Stillwater Bridge will connect a private & quiet residential development to the metro, it would go right here. Orchards of St. Croix is the closest wooded acreage available. Mature hardwoods provide a gorgeous backdrop, and the rolling topography adds beauty and privacy, with elevations that welcome new homes and enjoyment. Utilize the picnic/pavilion area, stroll down the walking paths, and enjoy the apple trees in the planted orchard area or native trees on the property – where ORCHARDS gets its name.
- 21 home sites
- Spacious 3+ acre lots
- Natural Gas
- Private Well
- High Speed Internet
- Architecture Review
- Covenant Protected
- Close & convenient to new bridge access – ideally located just over 1 mile from future highway
- Quiet & private – buffered with trees & space
- Pleasantly rolling topography
- Mature hardwoods
- Ponds, wetlands, and wildlife
- Exclusive Builder – Hartman Homes
- Hudson schools – including nearby Houlton Elementary
- Covenant protected values of approximately $550,000 and up – arch review
Home Site Details
- LOT 1- (SOLD) Wooded walk-out. Adjacent to park/pavilion.
- LOT 2- Wooded cove. Walk-out. Adjacent to park/pavilion.
- LOT 3- (SOLD) Walk-out open. Flexible building pad.
- LOT 4- (SOLD) Walk-out. Open front yard, wooded rear. Large pond access. Dramatic overlook.
- LOT 5- (SOLD) Walk-out. Open front yard, wooded rear. Large pond access. Dramatic overlook.
- LOT 6- Walk-out. Open front yard, wooded rear lot. Shared drive.
- LOT 7- Wooded walk-out. Unique site – wetlands potentially in front and back yard. Shared driveway.
- LOT 8- Wooded walk-out. Access to pond. Secluded building site in old growth forest.
- LOT 9- Walk-out in front of woods. Secluded building site in open area. Mature hardwoods.
- LOT 10- (SOLD) Wooded walk-out. Sunny building site near front, or secluded wooded site between ponds in back.
- LOT 11- Open walk-out with scattered junipers. Three smaller wetlands.
- LOT 12- (RESERVED)Open walk-out. Sunny exposure near wood line and pond.
- LOT 13- Wooded look-out. Large pond in rear. End of culdesac.
- LOT 14- Open walk-out. Expansive views. View of pond. Sunny. Next to park area/pavilion.
- LOT 15- Partially open walk-out. Old cedars, oaks, and existing well (original farmhouse site).
- LOT 16- Open Look-out. View of pond. Expansive views. Sunny.
- LOT 17- Walk-out. Alcove of trees with view of large pond. Sunny. End of culdesac.
- LOT 18- (SOLD) Secluded, wooded walk-out. Morning/mid-day Sun. Half-open. End of culdesac.
- LOT 19- (RESERVED) Heavily wooded look-out/walk-out. Secluded. Private.
- LOT 20- Heavily wooded walk-out. Next to park area/pavillion.
- LOT 21- Heavily wooded walk-out. Wetland in front yard.