Now Open! Call for a reservation.
It's the crown jewel of the St. Croix River Valley and the pride of the Lake Elmo community. Set aside for decades as a private park preserving nature and wildlife, it was a haven for families and golf. The Royal Club now continues the vision started over 50 years ago as 3M's Tartan Park and re-imagines it as a world-class place to live and play. With the help of Arnold Palmer and Annika Sorenstam, here is the Royal Club.
With elevated vistas, mature trees, elegant 4-sided architecture, this is a dream location to build your dream home. The single family homes at the Royal Club are sited along the perimeter of the course and built into the natural environment, providing both peaceful solitude and a deep connection to the vibrant, active community.
- 8 home sites
- 1/3 acre
- Natural Gas
- City Well/Water
- High Speed Internet
- Architecture Review
- Covenant Protected
- 18 hole course co-designed by Arnold Palmer and Annika Sorenstam
- The short course, a par 3, six hole family friendly learning course
- Clubhouse with casual dining, bar and event center
- Private fitness center and pool
- Scenic walking trails
- A children's park
- Pleasantly rolling topography & mature hardwoods
- Ponds, wetlands, and wildlife
- Stillwater schools and various private school options