Growing Community Naturally
You’ve found a new neighborhood - Wildflower at Lake Elmo, a master planned Robert Engstrom community adjacent to downtown Lake Elmo and The Fields of St Croix. Opened in the Spring of 2016, this site is a beautiful combination of native Minnesota habitat and carefully crafted homes. There is approximately 60 acres of pollinator-friendly community grounds with walking & biking trails. It is located North of Hwy 5 & Lake Elmo Bank and to the East it borders Fields of St. Croix neighborhood.
Single family starting at $850,000.
Large home sites for one or two-story homes
Scenic conservancy-view home sites
Association dues for Prairie and Ridge homesites: $50/month
- Sanitation services, once a week, recycling every 2 weeks
- Wildflower Drive and other landscape features
- Snow removal for sidewalks (open for discussion)
- Snow removal for driveways (optional—fee basis)
- Their share in the ownership of 60 acres of Open Space
- Natural Gas
- City Well/Water
- High Speed Internet
- Architecture Review
- Covenant Protected
- Close to downtown Lake Elmo, Stillwater & the scenic St. Croix Valley
- Easy access to highways to Metro destinations
- Stillwater High School, Oakland Jr. High, Lake Elmo Elementary
- 60 Acre Association-owned nature preserve
- 3+ Miles of paved trails for walking/biking
Request Pricing & Info
Contact us to request pricing and more information.